Click here for important information about the new website...
Welcome to the new Palmetto Paddlers website!
This is the new site! Please take a look around and explore all of the great new features.
One of your first orders of business should be to register so you can access all of the benefits that come with being a member:
- If you are already a Palmetto Paddlers member, please check your membership status by clicking here. If your membership is current please select the appropriate non-autorenewing plan and use the offline payment option when registering and an administrator will get you all set up ASAP.
- If you need to renew or plan on signing up for the first time you can use whichever method you prefer when registering.
Features available to registered members include the ability to post photos, comment on events and articles, and participate in the discussion forums. There are many other benefits to being a Palmetto Paddler but the most important is the fellowship of other paddling enthusiasts.
- Several outfitters/sports stores including Adventure Carolina, the Backpacker, Get Your Gear On, Half Moon Outfitters and Sunrift Adventures offer discounts to club members.
- Access to our paddling clinics and pool roll sessions.
- Membership sticker free to new members.
*Please take note: If you have bookmarked/favorited any pages on the old site you will need to redo them as all pages have different URLs now.
We are so excited to bring you this enhanced website, but please excuse us if there are a few bumps along the way. If you do run into any trouble, or have any questions, don't hesitate to email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting, come back soon!
*** 2015 Reel Paddling Film Festival ***
If you love watching videos of your friends paddling through raging whitewater or exploring beautiful backwater creeks, you won’t want to miss the Reel Paddling Film Festival being presented by Palmetto Paddlers at 2 p.m. Nov. 22 at The Nickelodeon Theatre.
Now in its 10th year, the festival features some of the world’s best padding films shot in exotic locations with stunning scenery. The 10 categories of films include Sea Kayak, Canoeing, Whitewater, SUP and Adventure Travel—something for everyone on the water! Most are less than 20 minutes long.
This year’s selection of inspiring films will take us from the Everest of whitewater—the menacing Stikine River—to the Navua in the highlands of Fiji, one of the most beautiful rivers in the world.
Tickets to the two-hour presentation are $10 and include a free one-year digital edition subscription to four leading paddlesports magazines. Proceeds from the show will benefit the Palmetto Paddler’s Safety Fund.
This event will sell out fast, so get your tickets early! Click here to buy your ticket online.
*** Come out and support our safety fund ***